Medical Device Attachment Contract Manufacturing
Hi-Tech Products manufactures medical device internal and stick-to-skin attachment components. Hi-Tech Products has extensive experience with medical device manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. We manufacture all types of medical devices including wound care, diagnostic, microfluidics, and the latest in wearable sensor technologies.
Hi-Tech Products provides expert guidance from prototype through clinical trials to final production parts as well as OQ / PQ validation. Hi-Tech Product’s quality management systems are ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our GMP facilities are FDA registered.
Hi-Tech Products is a fully qualified manufacturing partner…
- 3M Preferred Converter
- Complex Die Cutting Capabilities
- ISO Certified and FDA Registered
- All Manufacturing Processes Performed in Certified Cleanrooms
- Custom Formulated Hydrocolloid Adhesive Solutions
Wearable Device Attachment Solutions
- Catheter Securement
- Extended Wear Monitoring Patches and Wearable Electronic Patches
- Wireless Vital Sign Sensors
- Glucose Sensor and Glucose Pump Attachment
- Negative Pressure Dressing Attachment
- Cannula Holder Securement
- Pulse Oximetry
- Wearable Biosensor Attachment
- Nasal Strip and Sleep Apnea Devices
Facilities in the USA and Mexico
Hi-Tech’s Factories in the US and Mexico provide American engineered quality at offshore pricing. Hi-Tech is FDA registered, ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Hi-Tech Products is also a CTPAT Partner making importing from our factory in Mexico fast, efficient, and reliable.
With a combined footprint of over 100,000 sq ft, medical device attachment converting processes are expertly performed in our Buena Park, CA, and Tijuana, Mexico facilities. Cleanroom converting services are performed in both the USA and Mexico.
Contact us about your wearable device attachment manufacturing needs.