- Medical Grade Materials Clean Room Rotary Die Cutting
● Equipped with over 20 rotary presses in both the US and Mexico.
● State of the art 13 station servo driven presses
● Extensive flatbed die cutting capability in Tijuana Mexico
Multi Layer Laminations of Medical Grade Materials
● Pressure sensitive and heat lamination
● Multi layer lamination up to 13 substrates
Medical Products Island Placement & Electronic Registration
● Register within tight tolerance requirements
● Minimize or eliminate scrap
● Register to preprint substrates
Inline Heat Sealing & Cold Seal Pouching of Medical Devices
● Devices converted and pouched inline
● Sequential lot numbers printed inline
● Foils, film, paper, Tyvek in-stock
Tight tolerance slitting, sheeting and rewinding
● Rewind, shear, score, razor, and lathe slitting
● Precise tension control for delicate stretchy materials
Assembly and Packaging in Mexico
● Medical device manufacturing and assembly
● FDA registered and ISO 13485 certified
● Certified clean rooms, low humidity clean room
● Pricing competitive to Chinese pricing with American quality standards. No piracy of intellectual property.
Corona Treating of Medical Grade Materials
● Increases adhesion to low surface energy substrates.
Certified Cleanroom RF Welding
● Provides high quality weld and bonding to your medical device products
● High capacity, multi-station machines for high volume production
● Production in Mexico with competitive labor rates
● Extensive assembly & packaging capabilities
Class A Die Cutting
●Extremely tight tolerances performed in a controlled environment.
Perforating and Scoring
● Multilevel and precise
Clean Room Production
● Over 20,000 square feet of clean room/controlled environment manufacturing space.
Equipped with over 20 rotary presses in the US and Mexico, Hi Tech Products is the leading
medical grade materials rotary and flatbed die cutter.
Hi Tech’s state of the art servo driven presses are capable of electronic registration and in-line heat seal pouching, which produce parts to extremely tight tolerances and minimize or eliminate scrap.
In addition, Hi Tech’s presses have the capacity to do flexographic and inkjet inline printing, as well as sequential numbering. Electronic registration enables registration to pre-printed substrates.
Hi Tech has custom built several one-of-kind rotary die cutting presses for demanding applications unachievable with conventional presses. Labor intense flatbed die cutting is performed at our Tijuana, Mexico facility. We have several types of flat die cutting presses capable of cutting of materials several inches thick and production of parts up to 10 ft x 10ft.
Both factories are FDA registered, ISO 9001:2008, and 13485 certified. Medical device assembly and packaging is done in our Tijuana Mexico facility with American engineered quality–offering the benefit of offshore pricing in class 100,000 clean rooms.
We can multi layer laminate up to thirteen substrates utilizing pressure sensitive and heat laminating equipment. We have extensive slitting, sheeting, and rewinding capabilities.
Tight tolerance slitting includes shear, score, razor, lathe and rewind. Precision tension control is necessary for converting delicate and stretchy materials.
Contact us today–Hi Tech Products has all the
medical device die cutting and assembly
capabilities you need to ensure you receive a precision product every time.
Printing capabilities include flexographic, silkscreen and pad printing. Corona treated material allows for better adhesion and print quality. Class A die cutting and laser cutting is done in a controlled environment.