Silkscreen and pad printing capabilities are located in our Tijuana, Mexico facilities.
Hi-Tech Medical has inline printing capabilities in the US and Mexico.
Silkscreen and pad printing processes are located in our Tijuana, Mexico facilities.
- Pre-print your release liner; either registered or random repeat.
- Inline Flexo Print directly onto your die cut parts with electronic registration.
- Zone coat and flood coat a wide range of specialty coatings.
- Silk screen is a high-quality process that is often used for graphic overlays and nameplates because it enables greater ink deposition. Hi-Tech performs this more labor intense process in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Silk Screen up to 72” x 50”
- Pad printing enables printing on uneven surfaces. It is possible to print on a multi-layer 3D part or on difficult substrates, such as open cell foams. Hi-Tech performs this more labor intense process in Tijuana, Mexico.